Sunday, December 6, 2009

it begins


This is the time of year I seem to turn my attention from growing things to making things, holiday gifts, modest and homemade. But the arrival of seed catalogues keeps my attention and has me highlighting and list making and spinning thoughts of a MUCH better gardening year in 2010. 2010, yikes!
Before this, our first real snow, I puttered about and launched a few outdoor experiments...if anything comes to pass I'll let you know. But for me this begins a quiet time. Snow does that to me. I love it, though not to the extent it prevents me from bitching about it ad infinitum when it interferes with simple daily chores.

Again, I've neglected this blog, a month slipping by in the blink of an eye. Trying to get comfy with a balance of healthy discipline and actually having something relevant to say. Ack!

No comments: